People cheer and react differently at the matches but everyone should hopefully know the boundaries of good taste.
Here is a list of behaviors (in person or online) that will get the attention of the Red Aces board and may get you banned:
- Excessive profanity for shock value or swearing directly at another person.
- Any language that is discriminatory of race, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- Throwing objects on the pitch during the match.
- Leading, encouraging, or participating in inappropriate chants.
- Threatening or physically harming others.
- Excessive or repeated drunkenness at matches, other club, or Red Aces events.
- Perpetuating unwelcome sexual advances, sexual harassment, or sexual assault.
If you ever have an issue with anyone in the South End, please approach a board member or submit a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with you. We aim to make the South End a positive experience for all of our members and to maintain our transparency.