During the first few years of Lane United play, the Red Aces were located in the south end bleachers at Mike Kelly Field.
In 2017, the Red Aces moved behind the south end goal and occupied the entire section. This allowed the Red Aces to hoist tifos that were visible to the entire crowd as well as putting the smoke and pyrotechnics downwind of other seating sections.
We are respectful of ALL members. We do not tolerate violence, discrimination, or any behavior that is disruptive.
The South End is open to all and the Red Aces welcome anyone to sing, chant, and root for the Reds.
The South End Environment:
- LOUD ATMOSPHERE: The majority of the South End will be chanting, cheering, and some people will be playing the drums during the entire match. There will also be people standing.
- ADULT LANGUAGE: The Red Aces do have rules of conduct but coarse language may be used by people in the South End.
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: The majority of people that are in the South End are adults and allowed to consume alcohol. There are alcohol monitors in Mike Kelly Field.
- TIFOS, BANNERS, AND OTHER DISPLAYS: The Red Aces produce tifos, banners, two sticks, and other displays. Homemade flags and banners are welcome in the South End but you need to be considerate of others and not block anyone’s view.
- SMOKE BOMBS AND PYROTECHNICS: The Red Aces set off red smoke bombs after each Lane United FC goal. We advice people to stay up wind if you have an aversion to smoke (the smoke is non-toxic).
- CHILDREN: Children are welcome in the South End but parents need to be aware of the environment and should use discretion when bringing children to the South End.