After occupying the far end of the main bleachers of Mike Kelly Field for three seasons, the Red Aces will now be occupying the entire South End in 2017.
This will allow the Red Aces to have a wonderful view of the match from behind the goal and allow the Red Aces to hoist tifos which will be visible for the entire crowd and team. The smoke and pyrotechnics will also now be downwind from the other seating section.
We are respectful of ALL members. We do not tolerate violence, discrimination, or any behavior that is disruptive.
The South End is open to all and the Red Aces welcome anyone to sing, chant, and root for the Reds.
The South End Environment:
- LOUD ATMOSPHERE – The majority of the South End will be chanting, cheering, and some people will be playing the drums during the entire match. There will also be people standing.
- ADULT LANGUAGE – The Red Aces do have rules of conduct but coarse language may be used by people in the South End.
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION – The majority of people that are in the South End are adults and allowed to consume alcohol. There are alcohol monitors in Mike Kelly Field.
- TIFOS, BANNERS, AND OTHER DISPLAYS – The Red Aces produce tifos, banners, two sticks, and other displays. Homemade flags and banners are welcome in the South End but you need to be considerate of others and not block anyone’s view.
- SMOKE BOMBS AND PYROTECHNICS – The Red Aces set off red smoke bombs after each Lane United FC goal. We advice people to stay up wind if you have an aversion to smoke (the smoke is non-toxic).
Children are welcome in the South End but parents need to be aware of the environment and should use discretion when bringing children to the South End.